Plan ramowy >
FRAMEWORK COURSE PLAN:
- Terms and conditions conditions resulting from the BGA data.
- Preparation and practical application of temperature profiles for electronic components.
- Preparation of the BGA system for the reballing process.
- Solder replacement - overview of the process.
- Preparing the motherboard for disassembly of the BGA chip, proper protection of components sensitive to high temperatures.
- Disassembly of the BGA using the time profile.
- Cleaning and inspection of the board after disassembling the BGA.
- Preparation for the assembly of a new system.
- Installation of the system with the use of time profiles.
- Cleaning and arming the motherboard after replacing the BGA chip.
TIME - 40 TEACHING HOURS
PREREQUISITES BEFORE TRAINING:
There are no special requirements for participants. Manual skills, basic electronic knowledge and basic ability to read schematic diagrams and boardview are welcome.