Plan ramowy >
FRAMEWORK COURSE PLAN:
I. Organization of the workplace.
- Introduction of elementary issues in the field of electronics, discussing their usefulness in practice.
- Outline of the assumptions of protection against electrostatic phenomena - examples of possible failures and their consequences.
- Presentation of a properly equipped and ergonomic workplace as a foundation for the work of an efficient electronics technician.
- EPA zone - a necessity or an idea of the EOS / ESD Association?
- Introduction of names and measurement methods of basic electronic components of the printed circuit board - practical use of a multimeter
II. Overview of the principles of operation and construction of electrical and electronic devices.
- Components of electronic devices, principle of operation and their mutual dependence.
- Division of motherboards into architectures - contemporary and past producer assumptions.
- A holistic approach to disassembly and assembly of portable electronic devices.
- Mutual relationality of logic circuits on a PCB - exercises with the use of measuring devices.
- Software defects and methods of their identification - open discussion panel.
- Diagnostic application kits - what to use and what to avoid.
III. Basic measurements, diagnostics and repair of equipment in practice.
- Visual inspection of equipment - the foundation of effective repair.
- Basic component diagnostics with testers.
- A quick and effective way to fix basic faults.
- Identification of basic power lines on the example of various hardware structures
- Programming the SPI dice - possible damage variants and types of setup batch.
- Principle of KBC microcontroller programming - necessary hardware and conditions.
- LCD panel repairs - when we can do them with little time and cost.
IV. Practical exercises in the field of soldering and basic identification of elements integrated on a PCB.
- Examination of the plate and preparation for the process of replacing elements.
- Replacement of small SMD components.
- Replacement of medium and small ICs.
- Replacement of large ICs.
- Replacement of through-hole elements.
TIME - 40 TEACHING HOURS
PREREQUISITES BEFORE TRAINING:
There are no special requirements for participants. Manual skills and basic electrical and electronic knowledge are welcome.
price: 3500 zł