Plan ramowy >
FRAMEWORK COURSE PLAN:
- Overview of electronic components found on the main boards of electronic devices - application and examples of faults.
- Basic power lines on the motherboard and their dependence on the ACPI specification.
- PCB manufacturers - useful information when looking for circuit diagrams.
- Overview of the block diagram and its practical application in equipment repairs.
- Practical identification of components and sources of individual tensions - exercises on specific cases.
- Short circuit test with an effective repair tool.
- Manual and theoretical exercises - work with a block diagram and soldering equipment.
- Repair of damaged equipment - using the acquired knowledge on randomly selected electronic devices.
TIME - 40 TEACHING HOURS
PREREQUISITES BEFORE TRAINING:
Basic knowledge in the field of fault diagnosis of base components.